Macro Offshore is expanding its work on Danish Sector and is now looking for 5 Engine Room Operators (ERO), preferably Danish citizens to strengthen our offshore team onboard our Accommodation Unit’s.
- Carry out the daily maintenance of machinery, including cleaning and tidiness
- Assist with any kind of technical work when it does not interfere with necessary watch-keeping duties.
- Ensure that written and verbal orders given are understood and complied with.
- Be familiar with all relevant work and safety procedures given out by the Company and by the charterer (if any) and contribute to the implementation of these.
- Contribute to emergency organization according to Station bill
- Be informed as to the power consumption and power requirements and ensure supply as per demand. If power is imported from external source, ERO shall ensure that rigs supply is ready to take over in case that external source falls out.
- Conduct inspections of pump rooms, engine rooms and jacking systems winch hydraulic plants once during every 12-hour shift.
- Maintain/update the engine room log and other technical records.
- Ensure that overlap between day and night shifts.
- Officer in Charge of Engineering Watch – or higher
- Basic Offshore Emergency Training (CA-EBS, BOISET/FOET)- OPITO
- Advanced Firefighting certificate STCW
- Profic. In SURV.Craft & Recq.Boats Cert.- STCW
- Health Certificate Offshore
- Medical First Aid Certificate
- FSE instruct personnel
- Offshore Fireteam Member certificate
- Rescue at heights/confined space entry
- Excellent Administration skills
- Excellent language skills, Danish & English - written and Oral
- Act as an ambassador to Macro Offshores core values
Macro offshore crew DK Aps has a collective wage agreement with Metal Maritime ( Mobile Havneanlæg)
Please send your CV/Cover letter and 2 x references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your application with the position you are applying for.
Candidates who qualify for interview will be contacted directly.
All applicants will receive written feedback after recruitment process.
Deadline for applications: 30 April 2021