- Great place to work
- Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Coordination with network/local offices/customers in arranging operational queries
Follow up until service is catered with agreed timelines
Responsible for catering operational KPI`s and help in developing the processes in the most effective way
Complete ownership of the defined KPI`s on daily basis
Required to deal with customers and vendors on daily basis regarding operations and arranging of services
Maintain a friendly environment around to work effectively
Always maintain database and back up files easy to access for emergency backups
Understanding the processes related to financial and operational system of the organization
Responsible to follow/practice compliant procedures while operations are being performed.
To ensure smooth operations of import, export and cross trade by collaborating with other Damco teams who deliver according to streamlined processes and procedures.
Establish and maintain good rapport and relationship with clients and their operations teams to ensure their continuous support and quick operations issues resolution.
Be an entry point for clientâ€™s requests.
Ensure that we are servicing the customers with optimal service standards. Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record in freight forwarding operations and customer services.
- The position requires excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Ability to speak/understand Arabic language would be preferred.
- Passion for customer services and driving Operational Excellence
- Problem solving attitude and Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Consistent ability to meet and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to manage good vendor relations with existing supplier base while understanding the local challenges
- Proactive approach towards a continuous improvement philosophy
- Proven and sustained track record of delivery, with focus on driving results through others
- Ability to work and collaborate with different parties across functions/CSO and regions.
Last application date: 09 December 2017.
For further information, please contact: .