Macro Offshore is expanding its work on Danish Sector and is now looking for 2 Stability Section Leaders (SSL), preferably Danish citizens to strengthen our offshore team onboard our Accommodation Unit’s.
To ensure that daily marine operations are executed in accordance with Macro Offshore procedures and safety regulations. Supervise daily activities on the rig and lead the marine crew. Shall deputise for the OIM. In the event of the OIM's incapacity shall assume the role of OIM. Responsibility and accountability for HSE within area of responsibility.
- Supervise all marine matters related to the operations of the rig - navigation, anchor handling, stability, loading/unloading, weight distribution & relevant maintenance work.
- Supervise the workforce in planning and execution of work tasks and monitor compliance with MOM safe working practice
- Assist OIM with management related tasks.
- Appraise marine crew performance & competencies.
- Carry out risk assessment exercises as necessary to ensure legislative compliance
- Planning, conducting, and reporting of drills and training for crew
- Responsible for PPE store and PPE purchasing
- Responsible for OJT of catering personnel as applicable
- Commit to MOM HSEQ policy and follow requirements in MOM business management system
- Commit to Macro Offshore's core values
- Participate/ Contribute to emergency organisation according to Station Bill and Emergency On board Duty List.
- Experience from Jack-Up Rig
- Chief Mate, or higher
- Advanced safety training STCW, INCL HUET/H25, CA-EBS
- Basic Safety & Emergency training
- Advanced Firefighting
- Profic. In SURV.Craft & Recq.Boats Cert.- STCW
- Health certificate for offshore
- Medical First Aid Certificate
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent language skills, English - written and Oral
- Act as an ambassador to Macro Offshores core values
Macro offshore crew DK Aps has a collective wage agreement with Metal Maritime ( Mobile Havneanlæg)
Please send your CV/Cover letter and 2 x references to email@example.com
. Mark your application with the position you are applying for.
Candidates who qualify for interview will be contacted directly.
All applicants will receive written feedback after recruitment process.Deadline for applications:
30 April 2021