Macro Offshore is expanding its work on Danish Sector and is now looking for 5 Control Room Operators (CRO) - preferably Danish citizens, to strengthen our offshore team onboard our Accommodation Unit's.
- Operate/Monitor/Test Alarm/Ballast System
- Responsible for operation of the vessel GMDSS radio equipment and portable radio equipment including radio log and function test of equipment.
- Assist SSL with daily stability calculations and have through knowledge about the accommodation unit's stability.
- Responsible for the helideck radio equipment and communication.
- The Control Room Operator shall deputise for the SSL while on watch and in the event of the SSL incapacity shall assume his/her normal duties.
- Keeper of Logbooks/COB
- Facilitate for Work Permits System
- Jack-UP/Rig experience
- Experience from same position
- Officer in Charge of Navigational Watch or higher
- Helideck operator - UK aviation
- Advanced Firefighting certificate STCW
- Basic Offshore Emergency Training (CA- EBS, BOISET/FOET) - OPITO
- Profic. in Survival Craft & Recq. Boats Cert. STCW
- Health Certificate Offshore
- Excellent Administration skills
- Excellent language skills, Danish & English - written and oral
- Act as an ambassador to Macro Offshores core values
Macro Offshore crew DK aps has a collective wage agreement with Metal Maritime (Mobile Havneanlæg).
Please send your CV/Cover letter and 2 x references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your application with the position you are applying for. Candidates who qualify for interview will be contacted directly. All applicants will receive written feedback after the recruitment process.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30 APRIL 2021