Great place to work
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and â€œcan doâ€ attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
Who we are looking for
- Update revenue and cost accruals based on CCMS updates
- Issue customer invoices
- Review, correct and address all workflow items related to supplier invoices
- Handle invoice disputes directly with suppliers to ensure resolution
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- 2 to 4 Years of similar experience required
- Finance experience required
- Knowledgeable and adaptable with systems
- Excellent Microsoft Office Product knowledge including Excel
Relocation assistance not available. Candidates are required to have authorization to work in the United States.
Last application date: 31 January 2018.
For further information, please contact: .