We Offer Key Responsibilities
Who we are looking for
- Co-ordinate with customer service and airport operation team to prepare the job costing documents within timeline
- Ensure accuracy & timeliness details of job costing (Revenue and Cost) are timely update and correctly in systems
- Verify, sort and send all billing document to customer within timeline
- Ensure both internal and external KPIs are met
- Support customer service / sale in customer query resolution and exceptional handling
- Proactively communicate to related party both external & internal in case of exceptions.
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external policies and practices of work.
- Other projects as assigned by Manager
- To meet customerâ€™s requirement.
- Verify, sort and send all shipping document to destination
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Logistics, Business Administrative fields. Other fields are welcome if you have a passion on International Trade
- 0-2 years of experience in handle export shipments in the field of Customers service, Operations or financial / Documentation in Transportation/ Supply Chain/Logistics industry.
- Basic English skills is required. Intermediate level will be a big plus both written and verbal communication
- MS office â€“ especially MS Excel
- Good in problem solving skill and follow up until it is resolved.
- Able to work in teamwork & collaborative environment.
- Proactive mind-set
Last application date: 31 January 2018.
For further information, please contact: Pokpong Pathamasoonthorn - 02-7529006.